De Tastee Group is a leading quick service restaurant, Outdoor Caterers, Event Hall Managers and Home delivery hospitality outfit. Our sumptuous meals are produced under a very stringent hygienic environment with our branches located strategically with beautiful ambience for family and friends.Our event halls comes with ultra modern and vintage interior finishing to give guests a memorable experience.
Administration / Secretarial
Develop quantitative analyses that support all departments and primary functions. Manage and organise inventory and data. Processing, cleansing, and verifying the integrity of data used for analysis. Ad-hoc reporting and analysis, as well as ability to present results in a clear manner. Conduct in depth research.
• Develop quantitative analyses that support all departments and primary functions
• Manage and organise inventory and data
• Processing, cleansing, and verifying the integrity of data used for analysis
• Ad-hoc reporting and analysis, as well as ability to present results in a clear manner
• Conduct in depth research
• Being vigilant about ways to increase business efficiency and productivity through data driven insights
• Synthesize information to provide recommendations through concise and compelling deliverables.
• Supporting report building, KPIs and dashboards for internal business teams
• Support the operations of the Office of the COO including preparing briefing materials, developing executive communications, coordinating senior stakeholder meetings.
• Bachelor’s degree required in either math, statistics, business administration or similar course
• At least 1 year experience in a data-related role
• Excellent use of MS Excel and ability to query data
• Proficient use of other MS Office suite modules
• Comfortable working in teams
• Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
• Detail oriented, organized with proven ability to successfully multi-task
• Positive, tenacious attitude
• Ability to work in a fast-paced and sometime unpredictable environment; works well under pressure and tight deadlines
• Ability to consistently apply good judgment and make good decisions.
• Ability to maintain confidentiality and discretion at all times
• Proven analytical and problem solving abilities
• You must be a self-starter and solution focused,
• Take initiative to learn and ability to work independently.
• Highly organized, detail oriented and self-motivated
• Collaborative mindset and strong interpersonal skills
• Remains positive in high pressure and stressful situations
• Demonstrates critical thinking, communication, and relationship-building skills
• Action oriented and results focused
• Flexible and resourceful approach
• Independent problem solver
Enhance your chances by remodeling your Cover Letter / Resume before applying Click here to get started
Method of Application
Applicants should send CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org