Ascentech Services Limited is a full-fledged Human Resource Solution Provider incorporated in 2013 with its Head Office in Lagos, Nigeria. We are committed to forging long-term partnerships with our clients by creating and delivering robust and flexible services that address the changing needs of their business.
Job Type: Full Time
Experience: 7 years
Job Field: Finance / Accounting / Audit Procurement / Store-keeping / Supply Chain
We are seeking to recruit Accounts and Warehouse Officer for one of our clients in the Automobile industry. The Accounts and Warehouse Officer will help in completing gross margin analysis of a company’s products, inventory, and overall value. Your duties are to prepare, analyse, and report weekly, monthly, and quarterly gross margins, assist in month-end closing and inventory.
- Preparation and reporting of accounting and financial data related to the factory operations
- Manufacturing cost accounting involving investigation, analysis of costs and variances, follow up and reporting, including structured monthly reports.
- Maintains and is responsible for budgeting and cost control using agreed company cost investigation methods.
- Implements and maintains standardized reports for inventory, labour and waste variances, service and quality.
- Achieve high levels of customer satisfaction through excellence in receiving, identifying, dispatching and assuring quality of goods
- Measure and report the effectiveness of warehousing activities and employee’s performance
- Organize and maintain inventory and storage area
- Ensure shipments’ and inventory transactions’ accuracy
EDUCATION, ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND GENERAL REQUIREMENTS
- BSc. in Accounting, Economics or any related field
- Minimum of 7 years’ relevant experience in Accounts/Warehousing
- Must have an understanding of product costing using an ERP system.
- Be able to perform in high performing team environment
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Proven warehouse experience
- Highly effective supervisory skills and techniques
- Knowledge of warehouse software packages and MS Office proficiency
- Ability to input, retrieve and analyse data
Enhance your chances by remodeling your Cover Letter / Resume before applying Click here to get started
Method of Application
Interested candidates should send CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org stating the position applied for as subject of the mail.
PS: Candidates with experience in Sales at an Automobile firm will have an advantage.
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline: not specified