Our client is an educational solutions company that offer teaching and learning experiences to educators, students and parents across Africa, through innovative software and technology. They provide the most effective, affordable and innovative solutions to revolutionize education in Africa, helping to strengthen the next generation of leaders. Their mission is to transform education using technology. They currently have an opening for Instructional Designers (eLearning)
Instructional Designers (eLearning)
- Job Type: Full Time
- Qualification: BA/BSc/HND MBA/MSc/MA
- Experience: 3 years
- Location: Abuja
- Job Field: Education / Teaching
Responsible for identifying the performance, skills, knowledge, information and attitude gaps of a targeted audience.
The ideal candidate will perform the following roles:
- Will serve as a member of the eLearning and team, collaborating with the team in the analysis of user needs, audience, tasks, learning context, and UX leading to the development of a final learning product.
- Design all eLearning course instructional design maps, choreograph module and lesson flows using a variety of instructional strategies designed to create engaging and inspiring eLearning experiences that enhance retention and transfer.
- Develop instructional material, coordinate, write and edit educational content.
- Contribute to story boarding, and development of e-learning content blended learning solutions.
- Provide content developers and multimedia designers with course instructional design map and interaction templates that utilize existing authoring tools.
- Will evaluate and confirm learning objectives by performing needs assessments.
- Will participate in the development of content using specific curriculum.
- Will interact with subject matter experts in planning and scoping requirements for curriculum
- Synthesize and write course content based on input from subject matter experts.
- Work closely with subject matter experts to collect feedback and integrate into next designs
- Prepare audio and voice over scripts for animations and other multimedia.
- Function in the curriculum development team and independently in the design, development, and testing of instructional.
- Make constant reviews and test newly revised and updated curriculum.
- Will use online project management software to keep track of project tasks.
- Participate in team brainstorming and strategy meetings to help define goals and directions.
- Pedagogy, andragogy.
- Minimum of 3 years in the technology industry.
- BSc degree in education/technology.
- Master’s degree in instructional design and/or equivalent degree
- Experience with a Learning Management System, preferably Moodle.
- Competence in the area of distance learning environment ( Canvas , Blackboard)
- Knowledge & application of adult learning principles
- Sound knowledge of multimedia formats and knowledge of assistive technologies.
- Experience with project management methodologies.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experience taking, creating, or administering online asynchronous training.
- Microsoft Office packages.
- Ability to research and develop education tools, technologies and best practices that enhance students’ learning outcomes
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to multitask under strict deadlines
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work independently.
- Ability to write strategic learning plans based on provided curriculum
- Ability to design, develop and deliver online and blended learning solutions.
- Demonstrate knowledge of general system operations as they relate to instructional technology applications.
Enhance your chances by remodeling your Cover Letter / Resume before applying Click here to get started
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to https://jobs.erecruiterafrica.com/recruit/ViewJob.na?digest=7bFfrqWayytG7x7fCG6DFceEubsfvmsLcVib@bBOGlo-&embedsource=CareerSite to apply
Deadline: Not specified