UP® otherwise known as Unified Payment Services Limited is Nigeria’s premier Payments & Financial Technology company founded in 1997 by a consortium of leading Nigerian banks. UP® operates as a shared infrastructure for the banking community in Nigeria and Payments Service Provider within and outside Nigeria, with a vision to be the most preferred e-payment service provider in Africa.
At UP, we PRIDE ourselves in our mission statement of Professionalism, Respect, Innovation, Dependability, and Execution. Incorporated as SmartCard Nigeria Plc, our Company was later known as ValuCard Nigeria Plc prior to becoming UP or Unified Payments following the decommissioning of our domestic-only payment or card scheme and transformation to scheme-neutral and option-neutral PayFinTech company with ownership of different technologies.
In demonstration of our cross-enterprise alliances and capabilities, UP® is the first and only non-bank entity in Nigeria that is Principal Member or Licensed Acquirer of all of American Express, Mastercard, PayAttitude, UnionPay, and Visa.
- Job Type: Full Time
- Qualification: BA/BSc/HND
- Experience: 5 years
- Location: Lagos
- Job Field: Media / Advertising / Branding
- ECommerce Project implementation within schedule and scope.
- Administration of ECommerce applications (TWPG, TWACS)
- Respond to external and internal support within agreed SLA terms
- Provision of second level support for enterprise application
- Testing, Certification & Compliance of new solutions with Payment System & PCIDSS Standards
- Compliance of new solutions with Enterprise Policies & Audit Requirements
Education: First degree(s) in Engineering or Applied Sciences.
Others: Strong Analytical skill and project Management would be an added advantage.
Experience: Understanding of the key technical concepts in I.T. & Electronic Payments. Five (5) years’ experience at senior officer level in a medium to large organization in Electronic Fund Transfer (EFT). Candidate should possess ability to relate with cross-functional business managers to achieve business goals.
Enhance your chances by remodeling your Cover Letter / Resume before applying Click here to get started
Method of Application
Applicants should send Cvs to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: Not specified