- Job Type: Full Time
- Qualification: BA/BSc/HND MBA/MSc/MA
- Experience: 8 years
- Location: Lagos
- Job Field: Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
We are looking for a high-performing Sales Leader to drive the achievement of our aggressive revenue growth targets and acquire customers across Africa and multiple products. You will be responsible for improving existing sales programs, developing short and long-term sales strategies, hiring and leading a “star sales team” and monitoring and clinching key sales metrics.
This is a senior management sales role in SaaS and internet Technology in a fast-growing pan-African start-up. You will have the free hand and autonomy to shape your team and execute your sales and go-to-market strategy within the ambits of the overall culture and corporate strategy of the company.
- Review current sales strategies, SOPs and conversations to improve and upgrade them for better outcomes, faster and more profitable conversion.
- Develop and execute a pan-African go-to-market strategy for all our revenue heads.
- Lead and manage the sales team.
- Manage the sales cycle, optimize the different stages, mine and track the key metrics (as well as operational metrics) and report them.
- Develop an efficient pricing strategy for the different market segments and product lines.
- Execute key sales and distribution partnerships.
- Take full responsibility for the achievement of the company’s aggressive sales targets.
- Work closely with the marketing team to align plans and co-execute on lead generation.
- Also work with other teams within the organization to align sales needs within the entire value-chain (R&D, product development, product deployment and aftersales
- A bachelor or master’s degree in business administration or a related field.
- At least 8 years’ cognate experience in sales with at least 2 of this as a sales leader or sales manager, consistently meeting or exceeding targets in a SaaS, hardware, internet technology or related company.
- Be a natural salesperson.
- Demonstrable mastery of negotiation skills on deals within our ticket size range.
- Above average knowledge of the Tech sector globally and particularly in Nigeria and Africa.
- Demonstrable experience in developing and executing go-to-market and sales strategies.
- A relevant rolodex, i.e we expect you to come to this role with previous contacts and relationships built over your career that will be relevant to your work here.
- Experience in sales across more than one African country is a nice-to-have, but not a necessary requirement.
- Experience and/or ability to lead a high performing sales team.
- Excellent communication skill; verbal and written.
- Excellent networking skills.
- Competitive with other benefits.
Enhance your chances by remodeling your Cover Letter / Resume before applying Click here to get started
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
Deadline: 16 July, 2019