The emergence of Sujimoto Construction in the Nigerian Real Estate space was borne out of a passion to redefine luxury living by taking charge of the transformation of Africa’s Luxury Real Estate through Diligence, Innovation and Excellence.
Corporate Communications Manager
- Job type: Full Time
- Qualification: BA/BSc/HND
- Experience: 5 – 7 years
- Location: Lagos
- Job Field: Media / Advertising / Branding
- Are you an experienced, detail-oriented Corporate Communications Manager looking for a new challenge and an opportunity to advance your skills and career in a great working environment? Are you a natural communicator who likes the excitement of new challenges and who is able to thrive in a fast-paced environment?
- If you are top-notch Corporate Communications Manager who’s been waiting for the right opportunity, we have the stage set and we need someone who can shine and deliver!
- We are looking for a competent, passionate, diligent and extremely creative Corporate Communications Manager to join our highly energetic Communication’s team and help us enhance a favorable image of our company with clients, potential customers, influencers and the public thereby increasing the awareness of our organization in the local, national and international markets.
- Support with coordination of public relations and global media activities.
- Perform with Director to perform as spokesperson to media in Director’s absence as suitable.
- Support to coordinate critical enterprise communications to assure information released on time to all stakeholders.
- Write and edit materials for interacting with employees, media and varied key audiences pertinent to news and issues management.
- Ensure to present required sustainability and corporate reputation.
- Organize promotional events, press conferences, tours, visits, and exhibitions. Keep annual calendars of events, targets, and activities organized
- Develop weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual media activity reports
- Create and manage PR budgets, deadlines, objectives, and schedules
- Keep annual calendars of events, targets, and activities organized
- Support review and prepare media Q&A documents for company and Marketing Department.
- Must be a confident communicator and presenter
- Strong writing, editing, proofreading, layout and design, professional printing/publishing skills are essential, including ability to present concepts verbally.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of current trends in digital media/social media Strong project management skills with ability to supervise multiple projects
- Outstanding organisation and time management skills
- 5-7 years of working experience
- Minimum of 2 years experience in other top-notch construction firms and international exposure would be an added advantage
Enhance your chances by remodeling your Cover Letter / Resume before applying Click here to get started
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV’s to: email@example.com kindly make the subject of the mail the job title; CORPORATE COMMUNICATIONS MANAGER OR SALES MANAGER
Note: This role is open to all applicants (Nigerians and Non-Nigerians) however only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Deadline: August 16