We are a team of experienced Out-Of-Home/Marketing Communications professionals set out to positively change the scope of their business.
The company insists on providing highly creative and innovative ideas for Out of Home /Marketing Communications, assigning apt ideas for clients’ Marketing Communications needs. Torydoes Nigeria is Lagos based but has touched other parts of Nigeria for diverse brand development reasons several times.
- Job Type: Full Time
- Qualification: BA/BSc/HND
- Experience: 5 years
- Location: Lagos
- Job Field: Administration / Secretarial
- Provide leadership and vision by assisting the board and staff with the development of long range and annual plans, with evaluation and reporting of progress on strategies.
- Formulate and execute company’s strategic plan;
- Set and achieve key performance targets for: sales, delivery, cost, expenses and other measurements of operational performance;
- Formulate performance measures, parameters and targets, in line with the business objectives.
- Plans, directs, and coordinates activities of designated project to ensure that goals or objectives of project are accomplished within prescribed time frame.
- Reviews project proposal or plan to determine time frame, funding limitations, procedures for accomplishing project.
- Demonstrated ability to lead cross-functional teams and get results through others.
- Representing the organization at trade exhibitions, events, demonstrations and other related activities.
- Meeting regularly with the company Directors to provide feedback on branch & staff performance and to take direction.
- Degree in any related discipline.
- Strong leadership skills with expertise in talent development and performance management.
- The ability to identify, select and develop critical talent is essential.
- Must be familiar with current trends, practices and metrics.
- Minimum of 5years work experience in similar role.
Enhance your chances by remodeling your Cover Letter / Resume before applying Click here to get started
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “GENERAL MANAGER” as the subject of the mail.
Deadline: 25 August, 2019