Hello. We are SA&B mega resources , a fully integrated marketing communication company
We have capacity to provide bespoke and premium 360 degree communication and marketing solutions to its exclusive clientele. With a cumulative experience spanning over 30 years, the SA&B promoters have executed top level PR, Events, Promotions, Exhibitions, Sponsorships, Sports Marketing and Advertising campaigns for individuals, political leaders, corporate organizations, government institutions and diverse other interests across Nigeria, Ghana, Benin Republic, France, South Africa and the United States of America.
The SA&B team maintains a robust relationship with top media personalities and other important stakeholders across the world. SA&B is passionately and irrevocably committed to satisfactorily delivering high-impact results to all its clients.
- Job Type: Full Time
- Qualification: OND
- Location: Lagos
- Job Field: Administration / Secretarial
We are looking for an Executive Assistant to perform a variety of administrative tasks and support a busy managing director of a multi division company in Lekki. He or she must be:
- Diligent, have ability to use latest office technology tools.
- Proactive, be able to multi task and be diplomatic
- Experience working for a managing director is required.
- Well organised, great time management skills
- Be able to act without guidance.
Some of the duties will include and definitely not limited to:
- Managing diaries and organisation meetings and appointments, often controlling access to the manager/executive.
- Reminding the manager/ executives important tasks and deadlines.
- Typing, completing preparing reports, presentations and correspondent.
- Acting as the point of contact between the executives and internal or external colleagues
- Taking dictation and minutes and writing them up subsequently
- Producing reports and presentations
- Maintaining the current filing and database system, and looking for ways to improve current systems
Executive Assistant Requirements:
- Proven experience as an executive assistant or other relevant administrative support experience.
- In-depth understanding of entire MS Office suite.
- High school diploma.
- Ability to organize a daily workload by priorities.
- Must be able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced quickly changing environment.
- A proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills.
- Professional level verbal and written communications skills.
- Candidate must stay with Lekki/ Ajah environs.
Enhance your chances by remodeling your Cover Letter / Resume before applying Click here to get started
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 9 August, 2019