StreSERT is a professional services organisation that offers quality stress-free solutions to corporate organisations. We offer business support and integrated solutions in different areas that ensure business objectives are achieved.
Critically, we evaluate issues as they impact your business, and consequently deploy the appropriate skills and competencies to proffer the needed solutions.
- Job Type: Full Time
- Qualification: BA/BSc/HND/MBA/MSc/MA
- Experience: 4 – 5 years
- Location: Lagos
- Job Field: Media / Advertising / Branding
Job Reference: NBMS
The office holder is expected to develop and execute annual, mid and long term brand plans to achieve aggressive growth targets for the organization.
- Develop and execute brand specific campaigns that span multiple channels including PR, digital, retail; social that drive commercial results and deliver conversions working in collaboration with the integrated team.
- Analyze data for insights & articulates brand issues and opportunities.
- Deliver; measure and evaluate activities which win in the market to optimize performance and marketing spend effectiveness.
- Implement winning activity plans which deliver brand strategy and objectives and in line with creative platform.
- Develop in store marketing initiatives and recommendation of consumer and trade promotions.
- Manage internal brand communications to ensure visibility of all key brand marketing activities to staff across all locations.
- Assist Head of Marketing in the development, management and implementation of strategic projects and brand development, appropriate to both consumer and work closely with cross functional team and agencies to lead and support the growth of people and the brand across the conversion funnel.
- Strong intellectual and analytical skills
- Excellent influencing and communication skills
- Use of initiative and confident decision making
- Time management – priority setting
- Project management skill
- Strong Analytical skills
- Planning, Scheduling, Controlling & Coordinating
- Problem Solving & Analysis
- Proficiency in the use of basic Microsoft Office Suite Applications.
- B.sc Degree or M.sc degree in Business Administration, Marketing or equivalent degree.
- Minimum of 4-5years’ senior experience in brand management with knowledge of trade marketing, consumer marketing, research and product development in the FMCG sector.
- Relevant professional certification in Marketing will be an added advantage.
Enhance your chances by remodeling your Cover Letter / Resume before applying Click here to get started
Method of Application
Interested qualified candidates should email CVs to ‘email@example.com’ using ‘NBMS‘ as subject of the application
Deadline: 15 August, 2019