Fenix International is a next-generation energy company. Our mission is to transform our customers’ quality of life through disruptive innovation in energy and financial services. Our flagship product, ReadyPay Solar, is an expandable, lease-to-own solar home system financed through affordable instalments starting under $0.17 per day. We use real-time transaction data to create a unique credit score to finance power upgrades and other life-changing loans and open up a wider world of energy and financing for our customers.
Customer Service Representative (Egun Speaker)
- Job Type: Full Time
- Qualification: OND/BA/BSc/HND
- Location: Lagos
- Job Field: Customer Care
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Department: Customer Experience
Type: Full Time
Min. Experience: Entry Level
- Fenix is looking for dynamic, highly motivated and disciplined Customer Service Representatives with a passion for entrepreneurship, renewable energy, and financial inclusion to join our team
- A successful Customer Service Representative must be a fluent Egun speaker, critical thinker, attentive to details and an excellent communicator
- This position requires individuals to have a strong passion for listening and providing solutions to people.
- Ensure an excellent experience to all customers, with each interaction
- Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits and follow up to ensure resolution
- Vet and open customer accounts by recording account information.
- Maintain customer records by updating account information of complaints, issues, resolutions, praises, e.t.c.
- Follow-up with customers who have delayed payments
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Manage large amounts of incoming calls
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication
- Go the extra mile to engage customers
- Work with customer service manager to ensure proper customer service is being delivered
- Close out or open call records
- Read from scripts
- Resolve customer complaints via phone, email, mail or social media
- Identify and communicate areas for continual improvement of service levels for the call Center; recommending process improvements
Required Skills & Experience
- An OND/HND/Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized institution
- Excellent Written and Verbal Communication Skills
- Microsoft Excel skills
- Ability to interact with peers and mid-level leaders internally
- Fresh graduate
Desired Skills & Experience
- Ability to work both in teams and independently
- Passionate about solving problems for customers in rural communities
- Proficiency in English Language and 1 or more other Nigerian Languages
- Critical thinking skills (ability to think outside the box)
- Good problem solving skills (solutions oriented)
- Flexibility with ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Willingness and desire to learn new ideas.
- Competitive salary & benefits commensurate with education and experience.
Enhance your chances by remodeling your Cover Letter / Resume before applying Click here to get started
Method of Application
In your Cover Letter, please be sure to highlight the following:
- Why you are interested in Fenix International, and
- What excites you about this particular role.
Interested and qualified? Go to https://fenixintl.applytojob.com/apply/rBp4u30Xto/Customer-Service-Representative-Egun-Speaker to apply.
Deadline: 13 August, 2019