Redwire is a strategic marketing and brand design consultancy in Nigeria. We help clients learn more about their brands, customers, businesses and communications, and then maximize these assets to improve performance and increase profits. We know the science of marketing, but we know the art of it too and are highly skilled at fusing the two for our clients benefit.
- Job Type: Full Time
- Qualification: BA/BSc/HND
- Experience: 2 years
- Location: Lagos
- Job Field: ICT / Computer Media / Advertising / Branding
Brand and Communications
REPORTS TO: Head, Brands and Communications
WORK RELATIONSHIPS: All Staff
The Graphic Designer is responsible for developing unique concepts, graphics, layouts and visuals, communications designs, stories, systems and content for brands. Also responsible for translating brand strategy elements into visual design.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Oversees the brand and graphic design strategy for the company;
- Works with the Marketing team to determine design requirements;
- Plans concepts by studying information and materials;
- Develops unique concepts, graphics, layouts, and visuals for digital and print marketing;
- Illustrates concepts by designing the layout of art and copy regarding arranged concepts;
- Prepares design drafts, presents ideas and amends designs after feedback;
- Provides brand designs for the company and clients on schedule and within budget;
- Ensures final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand;
- Designs website user interface for the company and clients;
- Coordinates release and processing of files at printer and press;
- Assists the entire team for creative thinking and brain storming sessions;
- Manages utilization and archive of all project photos;
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending design workshops and reviewing professional publications.
- Bachelors degree in Art, Design, Creative Multimedia, Advertising, Media or related field
- Minimum of 2 years work experience as a graphic or creative designer
- Proven graphic design experience
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics that demonstrates graphic design thinking and core skills on a Behance or Dribbble account
- Knowledge of design principles, elements, page layout and composition
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator etc.)
- High attention to detail
- Great communication skills
- Planning and organizing
- Creating and innovating
- Working with people
- Applying expertise and technology
- Learning and researching
- Adhering to principles and values
- Following instructions and procedures
- Delivering results and meeting clients expectations
- Achieving personal work goals and objectives
- We define our culture as open, youthful and collaborative. Ideas are our greatest currency and we encourage members of the team to share without fear or favour. This is why we operate on a first name basis- from top to bottom. We dont believe in manager, we are only interested in growing leaders.
- Teamwork is valued much more than individual accomplishment, and across the organization, we are committed to a lifetime of learning and personal improvement. Balance is critical, and we drive to create the right environment for members of our team to lead healthy, productive lives.
- We are passionate about what we do, where we do it, and how we do it. And we ensure our passion is contagious.
- We rely on our culture to shape employee motivation and drive every single team member to contribute to the common goal of transforming the Nigerian economy by implementing intelligent marketing and creative design solutions.
- Redwire thrives at the intersection between science and art, and in our organization, no one supersedes the other. Rather, they are compliments of each other, best friends that guide our every action or decision.
- We are seeking an individual thats not just the most talented, but also one that is best suited to our corporate culture. The ideal candidate should be:
- Youthful in age and ideas
- An ambitious self-starter
- Passionate, dynamic and proactive
- Strong communicator and creative thinker
- Problem Solver
- Strategic Thinker
- Digital Native
- Life-long learner & hungry for personal growth
- Strong team player who values collaboration to produce best results
- Articulate, with excellent working knowledge of spelling, punctuation, pronunciation and grammar rules
- Socially conscious and interested in contributing to the development of our country
- For good work/life balance, lives within the core mainland (Yaba, Ikeja, Maryland, Anthony etc), not further out places like Ipaja, Berger, Satellite Town, Festac etc). Can also live around Ajah, Agungi or between 1st -6th roundabout, NOT Epe or Lagos Business School area.
Enhance your chances by remodeling your Cover Letter / Resume before applying Click here to get started
Method of Application
To apply, send your CV and a link to your portfolio on a Behance or Dribbble account to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Graphic Designer” as the subject of the email. Deadline: Not Specified