Cherryfield College – The college started in 2004 with a student population of 96 and 76 academic and non-academic staff. Since then the college has witnessed an astronomical growth in the in the students’ population and staff strength. Now the college has a population of 504 students.
- Job Type: Full Time
- Qualification: BA/BSc/HND
- Experience: 3 years
- Location: Lagos
- Job Field: Education / Teaching
- Candidates must have at-least a Second class degree in the relevant subject area.
- Must have a professional teaching qualification and also a registered member of TRCN
- Must possess at least 3 years teaching experience in the relevant field.
- Must possess strong work ethics and be able to work under pressure.
- Must be enthusiastic and passionate about teaching with a strong commitment to school development programs.
- Must be computer literate
- Must possess excellent interpersonal skills in relation to children, parents and staff.
- Ability to teach robotics, coding, programming and networking is an added advantage
Enhance your chances by remodeling your Cover Letter / Resume before applying Click here to get started
Method of Application
send their Application Letters, CV and photocopies of Credentials via email
to: email@example.com using the “Job
title” as subject of the email.
Submit at the school premises at:
Plot CT 19, Cherryfield College Street,
Jikwoyi, Along Nyanya Karshi Road,
Deadline: 1 October, 2019