Company: Ascentech Services Limited
State: Lagos Jobs, Ibadan, Ondo, and Ekiti states.
Job type: Full-Time
Ascentech Services Limited is a full-fledged Human Resource Solution Provider incorporated in 2013 with its Head Office in Lagos, Nigeria. We are committed to forging long-term partnerships with our clients by creating and delivering robust and flexible services that address the changing needs of their business.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Area Sales Manager
- Analyze past sales data and market trends and use those analyses to produce sales forecasts and strategies.
- Develop and implement data analyses, data collection systems and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality.
- Examines company’s production, distribution, and marketing systems to address possible shortcomings.
- Work with internal partners to apply sales data to organizational development.
- Contribute to the streamlining of the sales process.
- Coordinate with marketing teams to create promotional activities and suggest other methods to boost sales.
- Monitor performance and quality control plans of sales force and distributors to identify improvements
- Work with management to prioritize business and information needs.
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities.
- To provide advice to marketing departments, sales teams, and executives to develop sales targets, assess strategies to boost revenue, and develop promotional campaigns and budgets.
- BSc in Marketing or any other related course.
- Proven working experience as a data analyst or business data analyst.
- Strong knowledge of and experience with reporting packages.
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing data sets.
- Minimum 3-7 years exp. and FMCG market dynamics.
- Strong analytical skills to detect patterns and trends
- Strong communications skills
- Creative thinking and initiative
- Report writing
- Team coordination
- Presentation skills
- Presenting findings
- Strong presentation skill
- Highly organized and attention to detail
- Inclination & drive to handle sales support activities
- Collaborative & creative approach to problem-solving
27th September, 2019.
How to Apply
Enhance your chances by remodeling your Cover Letter / Resume before applying Click here to get started
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as subject of the email.