Company: Ascentech Services Limited
State: Lagos Jobs, Ibadan, Ondo, and Ekiti states.
Job type: Full-Time
Ascentech Services Limited is a full-fledged Human Resource Solution Provider incorporated in 2013 with its Head Office in Lagos, Nigeria. We are committed to forging long-term partnerships with our clients by creating and delivering robust and flexible services that address the changing needs of their business.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing / Branding Executive
Role and Responsibilities
- Develop the country marketing strategy and marketing plan underpinned on deep insights and sharp brand positioning in partnership with company leadership.
- Participate in the annual sales budgeting exercise and lead development of marketing plans.
- Execute marketing plan to the highest possible standard and maximizing results by meeting set targets.
- Provide marketing support partners for Creative, Activation, Media, PR, ensuring effective marketing plan
- Plan and conduct market researches with consumers/customers for insights gathering, new product development etc.
- Build a new product pipeline and drive product development through R&D and manufacturing for successful launch.
- Work closely with Sales for successful implementation of marketing & promotional programs across Retail and Foodservice channels.
- Channelize ideas and market/ customer feedback from sales to improvise and launch new programs.
- Plan and execute consumer/ customer out-reach programs and events (food shows, festivals, consumer engagement etc.)
- Develop marketing capability by hiring, training and supporting team members.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent is a must.
- MBA in Marketing or an equivalent professional qualification would be a plus.
- Minimum 2-3 years of marketing/branding executive experience preferably in FMCG or Retail industry
- Strong understanding of the Nigerian customer and FMCG market dynamics
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong professional presentation skills.
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Collaborative approach to problem-solving.
- Aptitude for technical understanding of products and manufacturing processes
- Works well under deadline pressures; ability to prioritize and manage multiple and conflicting priorities.
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office products.
30th September, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV (MS Word format) to: email@example.com using the “Job title” as the subject of the email.