Company: Ascentech Services Limited
State: Lagos Jobs, Ibadan, Ondo, and Ekiti states.
Job type: Full-Time
Ascentech Services Limited is a full-fledged Human Resource Solution Provider incorporated in 2013 with its Head Office in Lagos, Nigeria. We are committed to forging long-term partnerships with our clients by creating and delivering robust and flexible services that address the changing needs of their business.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Service Delivery Coordinator
- The successful candidate will become the point of reference for colleagues and customers alike, by keeping schedules and providing feedback, documentation and information.
- Coordinate sales team by managing schedules, filing important documents and communicating relevant information.
- Ensure the adequacy of sales-related equipment or material.
- Respond to complaints from customers and give after-sales support when requested. Store and sort financial and non-financial data in electronic form and present reports.
- Handle the processing of all orders with accuracy and timeliness.
- Inform clients of unforeseen delays or problems.
- Monitor the team’s progress, identify shortcomings and propose improvements.
- BSc or equivalent in the fields of Computer Science or Engineering for technical project managers
- Proven working experience as a project administrator in the IT sector.
- Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies.
- Excellent internal communication skills.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office experience as a sales coordinator or in other administrative positions will be considered a plus.
- A team player with high level of dedication.
- Certification in sales or marketing will be an asset.
30th September, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV (MS Word format) to: email@example.com using the “Job title” as the subject of the email.