Location: Lagos, Nigeria
FairMoney is building the leading mobile bank for emerging markets.
We started with a digital microcredit application on Android, and currently roll out additional financial services (current account, savings, debit card) while expanding the product to Western Africa and South-East Asia.
So far we disbursed close to 500,000 microloans and give more than 5000 loans daily. We are backed by top notch US/EU investors and have raised 15m EUR + Venture Capital supporting our stellar growth. We are a team of 45 between Paris and Lagos in Engineering (Android, Data, Backend), Product, Marketing, Customer Service and Operations and we won’t rest before the FairMoney app is in the hand of millions.
Job type: Full-Time
Seniority Level Mid-Senior level
Industry: Financial Services.
Job Functions: Information Technology, Management, Quality Assurance.
At FairMoney we work hard and get shit done. We value ownership and only recruit exceptional bar raisers restlessly chasing the most ambitious avenue. We love data driven and logical minds that support a direct feedback culture and don’t waste time thinking about fancy titles. We make mistakes, value the learning process and embrace iteration. At the core of what we do is the customer and we will not rest before FairMoney is improving the lives of millions.
They speak about us:
MyCredit is recruiting an Operations Lead to manage and scale up MyCredit’s customer service team in Lagos. We are looking for a highly dynamic leader that can lead change and improvement of processes and teams’ performances on a daily basis.
- Lead, coordinate, and monitor the operations teams
- Drive operational improvement processes
- Review and resolve escalations
- Train and on-board new team joiners
- Evaluate team member
- More than 5 years of working experience in online customer service/ support center; at least 2 years in a team lead position (must!)
- Profound experience in developing and implementing processes form scratch (must!)
- At least an undergraduate degree in a relevant field
- Strong computer skill set and very good knowledge of common CRM softwares
- Strong communicator and highest degree of reliability
- Strong goal-driven mindset that goes beyond 9-5 job
- Starting date: ASAP
- Remuneration: Competitive salary
- Location : Lagos, Nigeria
Application Closing Date
How to apply:
Enhance your chances by remodeling your Cover Letter / Resume before applying Click here to get started
Go to https://fairmoney.welcomekit.co/jobs/operations-lead-lagos_lagos to apply.