Company Name: Tek Experts
Company Location: Lagos, Nigeria.
About The Company
Tek Experts provides business and IT support solutions for companies across the world. We provide the services of a uniquely passionate and expert workforce that takes intense pride in helping companies manage their business critical operations. We care about the work we do, the companies we partner with and the customers they serve. By providing unrivaled levels of business and IT support, we make sure nothing gets in the way of our clients leaving their mark on the world. Our experience and expertise enable them to focus on their core objectives, expand their service offering and exceed their customer expectations. Our services include: Software Support, Training and Education, Customer Success Management, Sales Support and Software Development Find out how we can support you by visiting tek-experts.com
Information Technology & Services
Do you have a passion for training and mentoring? Do you have a strong Microsoft Dynamics ERP (AX or NAV) experience? Tek Experts provides business and IT outsourcing services, and we take intense pride in helping companies handle their business operations.
Due to expansion, we are hiring several Dynamics ERP subject matter experts (SME) who will help upskill our IT support colleagues to solve complex Dynamics ERP support requests.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Plan, create content, deliver training in our learning management system and in person for our teams
- Collaborate with training and development for feedback, impact, versioning, update and report of the courses
- Be accountable for the quality department needs
- Meet with software support engineers once per week, review what works well and what needs improvement
- Work with operations manager for project needs and new implementations following include (training, processes, selection)
- Assist management with technical recovery calls to clients when needed using technical knowledge and discretion to rapidly figure out an appropriate course of action.
- Assist with daily and weekly radar sessions providing case reporting details that can help with the analysis of case trends.
- Provide specific feedback into advanced cases to the Managers contributing with customer software support engineers development.
- Help identify difficult topics and knowledge gaps on the team, liaising as needed with Client partners and colleagues collaborating in projects. Seeks supplemental training to improve performance and develop specialization. develop the training roadmap to Be provided to the department trainers for delivery.
- Assist with new hire interviews to evaluate candidate’s level of expertise, profiles, skillset and capabilities desired for the required team/business unit. create and apply the technical tests in order to Provide and facilitate a proper hiring decision.
Skills and Competencies
- Microsoft Dynamics ERP knowledge expert – A thorough knowledge of Dynamics AX or NAV and a desire to share that knowledge with others
- Strong relationship management– A collaborative nature and act as a technical advisor in strategic committees
- Clear communicator– Clear, concise and persuasive communication style adapted for multiple audiences, plus demonstrate effective writing, presentation skills, and proactive listening skills
- Effective business management- An ability to undertake root cause analysis. You will be a logical thinker and use relevant data to find trends, problem characteristics and solve
How to apply:
Enhance your chances by remodeling your Cover Letter / Resume before applying Click here to get startedGo to https://tekexperts.avature.net/careers/Applicationmethods?jobId=6922&source=Linkedin to apply.