Company Name: Richbrands Group
Company Location: Lagos.
Our Vision To be ranked amongst the recognized global branding conglomerates within the decades, building brands for the world through unconventional thinking and in-depth research. Our Mission Passionately committed to all projects and deliver unmatched results for our clients in all execution, not minding the size of the organization or the projects committed into our hands. Being strategic and practical in our approach, leading to making our clients and their brands experience what works.
To care for all brands and live their lives as ourselves.
To be a great place to develop, work and add measurable values to the world.
We are to be seen and known as a solution company with great respect for people, clients, projects, places and drive all works with excellence and integrity.
Marketing & Advertising
A Business Development Person that is focused on improving the company’s customer experience and works to improve an organization’s market position and achieve financial growth. The main goal is to generate more revenue for the company. This person defines long-term organizational strategic goals, identifies business opportunities, negotiates and closes business deals and maintains extensive knowledge of current market conditions.
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
- Overseeing the Core Business functions of Both Richbrands Group and Res-Q Digital Ltd.
- Management of all Businesses.
- Develop the pipeline of new business coming in to the company.
- Has a thorough knowledge of the marketplace, product offering and competitors.
- Creates marketing and social media campaigns and strategies, including budget planning, content creation, and implementation schedules.
- Prospect for new clients by networking, advertising or other means of generating interest from potential clients.
- Development of our Business across the Advertising and Marketing Communications with the Digital Marketing.
- Create Vibrant Team to establish new ideas and concepts to build the existing businesses and to open new opportunities.
- Researching organizations and individuals online (especially on Social Media) to identify New Leads and Potential New markets.
- Meet the Target set for the Company in the year 2018 and beyond.
- Contacting potential clients via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings foe business relationships.
- Develop strategies for developing our businesses.
- Develop proposal and make business presentations.
- Use your cloud, networks abilities and skills to generate new leads and close deals for the organizations.
- Develop a rapport with existing and new customers and set targets for sales and provide support that will continually improve the relationship.
- Build a wide relationship with media groups to build the right networks and allow speedy growth for the company.
- Work with team to develop proposals and strategies that speaks to the customer’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Demonstrates high level of creativity in creating awareness on new products
- Attend industry functions, such as events, conferences, work gatherings, and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends.
- Prepare quarterly presentations to discuss business performance
- Develops and Implements Marketing Budget.
- Create a robust marketing strategy to maximise revenue, in line with the business objectives.
- Making customer experience topmost priority by training and development of team members in relevant areas.
- Conducting surveys to understand customer needs and areas of development in the business
- Knowledge in Bids and Tenders.
- Knowledge in Digital Marketing.
- Performs any other duties as assigned by the Line Manager.
- Negotiation Skills
- Communication Proficiency.
- Plenty of Initiative.
- Teamwork Orientation.
- Personal Effectiveness/Credibility.
- Technical Capacity.
- Project Management.
- Time Management.
- Good business sense
- A deep understanding of marketing principles
The incumbent must also demonstrate the following personal attributes:
- Demonstrate sound work ethics
- Be honest and trustworthy
- Be respectful
- Positive Attitude
- Possess cultural awareness and sensitivity
- Be flexible
Qualifications & Experience
- Minimum of a Master’s degree or equivalent in a relevant field.
- Four or more years of experience in Brand Management, Concept development, Sales and Marketing, working as a within a similar industry.
How to apply:
Enhance your chances by remodeling your Cover Letter / Resume before applying Click here to get started
Go to https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/1582106699/ On LinkedIn to apply.