Job ID: 47810
Job Sector: Banking
Location: Lagos Island
A Relationship Manager is accountable for a portfolio of Commercial Banking Clients. Commercial Banking Segment is for Companies who carry out a turnover of at least N2billion for Tier 2 and at Least N5bn Turnover annually for Tier 1. It is expected that the RM integrates and coordinates all our products, services and resources in order to maximize the value of the business relationship and ensure profitability for the Bank and the Client.
• Effective Relationship Management to deliver the financial and non-financial Commercial Banking targets for the portfolio.
• Execution of the Bank’s Commercial Banking strategic initiatives and activities towards managing clients in the portfolio, to ensure full mining of each relationship and optimization of both customer experience and profitability for the Bank.
• Engagement with Commercial Banking Partners
• Ensure Compliance of all accounts in the portfolio
Preferred Qualification and Experience
A good first degree from a reputable university (minimum of second class lower). Professional qualification or 2nd degree will be an added advantage. Generating Ideas, Relationship management experience of at least 7-10 years in a commercial Bank in a Business Banking or CIB environment. Practical direct exposure to lending principles/previous working experience in Credit Risk Management is an added advantage.
• Financial targets
• Net balance sheet growth (liabilities as measured by CASA and performing risk assets).
• Quality of risk assets as measured by level of impairments.
• Non-financial targets:
• TAT on client’s transactions.
• Effective utilization of Salesforce.
• Quality CVCAs.
• Quality Credit structuring and documentation.
• Quality call reports, promptness of annual reviews, etc.
• Accurate segmentation, mapping and tiering of clients in the portfolio. Acquisition of profitable NTB clients.
How to apply:
Enhance your chances by remodeling your Cover Letter / Resume before applying Click here to get started